An example of the Program will include:
Enjoy a short trip through the Apia area as we make our way to Ululoloa eventually arriving at Samoa Tradition Resort
- Welcoming Ava ceremony Upon arriving at Samoa Tradition Resort you will be officially welcomed with a customary Ava ceremony. The ʻAva Ceremony is one of the most important customs in Samoa. It is a solemn ritual in which a ceremonial beverage is shared to mark important occasions in Samoan society, such as welcoming guests.
- Traditional Samoan Cuisine Samoa Tradition Resort wishes to present you with the opportunity to try true Samoan cuisine, have a go at awide selection of traditional Samoan dishes. Enjoy this buffet of Samoan foodwich will be made available after the welcoming Ava ceremony.
- Pacific Islands & Samoan Show Our Pacific Island & Samoan show starts shortly after the buffet is opened, experience and enjoy a journey through the pacific as we showcase a number of pacific dances and songs.
- Traditonal Samoan tattoos & and Samoan Architecture During your time at Samoan Tradition Resort you'll have the opportunity to witness and discover the traditional Samoan tattoo or tatau; the Sona'imiti for men and Malu for women, see first hand this sacred tradition in process, learn and hear the legend behind it. View and learn about traditional samoan architure as we take you for a tour of a Samoan traditional house or "fale" as it is called here in Samoa.
- Samoa Tradition Swimming Pool. The swimming pool at Samoa Tradition Pool is open to guests throughout the entire time we are at Samoa Tradition Resort, pool towels will be made available. The Tradition Bar is also open for those in need of a cool drink.
- FInally a transfer to Your Cruise Ship After our time at Samoa tradition resort we board our transfers and make our way back shipside at MS Marina where our tour ends.
- Fa'afetai, soifua ma ia manuia.
- Please Let us know how we can of assistance to you in terms of your visit to Samoa if you are a passenger on any Cruise Ship arriving to Samoa.